Monday, February 28, 2011

Three

  • the number of strollers we currently have in our possession
  • the number of days I have left at school before my leave begins
  • the number of Texas Longhorn outfits A already has
  • the number our family will grow to on Saturday
That's right- placement is this Saturday!  We had another great visit this past weekend which made it really hard to leave.  It's such a bittersweet feeling- on one hand, we are extremely excited about finally getting A; but on the other hand, the foster parents have taken care of A since he was born so we feel such sadness for them.  We know they will always be part of our lives, but I can only imagine how difficult it will be for them to say good-bye.   


Thank you to all who stopped by from LFCA!  I was so surprised to log on to my statcounter to see this huge number of visitors!  Thank you to whoever posted my news there, too!  It's profound to see how something like IF can bring people from all over the world together.  I pray that I'm as much an encouragement and resource to you as your blogs have been for me.  




 

7 comments:

  1. over from LFCA---soooo exciting!!! wow oh wow. it's almost your turn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three is a beautiful number Les.
    Congratulation again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Foxy, 3 is a fantastic number. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super exciting! Is the foster family bringing him to you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. another visitor via LFCA :)
    I've been doing a little back reading and am so happy that your family will have grown to 3 this past weekend. I do hope all is going smoothly. Very exciting!
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little late, but here from LFCA too, and I'm so happy for you! I can't wait until he's legally yours and you can post pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line to let me know you stopped by!