1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Telluride, CO- It's this quaint little town at the base of the mountains in Colorado that we visited this summer. It was so beautiful in the summer so I can only imagine what it looks like in the winter. And riding the gondola into town would be an awesome commute!
2. If you could have one magical item granted to you, what would the item be and what would it do? (I ask this to my students. I love the answers!)
I would have magical transport machine that would take me to the destination of my choice any given weekend and have me back to teach kindergarten on Monday. I can imagine it now... weekend trips to all my dream destinations! Oh yeah, and it would need to also do laundry. I'm not doing that after a long weekend trip to Australia!
3. If you could have dinner with one person from history, who would it be? (And where would you take them?)
I've had a really hard time with this question. I'm going to say President JFK. I've always been fascinated with him, his life, his death, and the potential he had to be one of the greatest presidents. Plus (this might sound really morbid) but he died on my birthday... about 20 something years before, of course. But still, I feel this connection. So I'd really like to meet him. I have no idea where I would take him... I'm thinking anywhere in Texas might not be agreeable to him, though.
4. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Bluebell Birthday Cake!
5. If you were only allowed to watch 3 movies for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Let's see. I'm going to pick from three different movie genres, so I'll take Crash for the drama, The Other Guys for comedy, and Annie the Musical just because it takes me back to my childhood.
6. Would you rather be a wizard or a vampire?
Hmm... while I'm a Twilight fan, I think I'd be a wizard to avoid the diet of vampires. But I'd have to ditch the outfit of the wizard... cone hats don't look good on me. ;)
7. What is your favorite quote, and who said it?
From Helen Keller: "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." A very fitting quote for this blog.
8. If you were offered a job you knew you would hate every second of, but they offered you a million dollars, would you take it?
I'd love to think I could handle a job I hated for the money, but I'd much rather like what I do. I mean, I am a teacher... not the highest paid profession, but I love doing what I do!
Now here are my eight questions:
- Favorite snack at the movies- candy or popcorn?
- Who is someone you look up to and why?
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
- Glass half-full or glass half-empty?
- What's your favorite season of the year and why?
- Describe your perfect date night.
- When was the last time you were out of your comfort zone?
- Wal-Mart or Target?
Penny
Mandy
Denver Laura
LJ
Kellie
I know that's only 5, but the other ones I would tag would be Rach and Foxy (who have both already been tagged) and then I'd re-tag Julie. *evil laugh* ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line to let me know you stopped by!