With the help of my good friend, Pinterest, of course...
As a kindergarten teacher, Eric Carle's books are some of my favorite books of choice to read to my class. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is one of A's favorite books to read and I hope that H will follow suit in loving it as well. She definitely likes to chew on it!
..........................
H's cough has improved greatly over the weekend. I'm so thankful she responded well to the breathing treatments. And we all enjoyed a quiet weekend at home- the weather was nice so A got to play in his sandbox for the first time since Santa brought it at Christmas. I was able to get all the laundry done by mid-afternoon Saturday- washed, dried, folded/hanging and put away. It was such a nice feeling! D got the garage tidied up, I was able to start some DIY projects, and we finally got the junk drawer cleaned out! Do you have one of those? Ours is the smallest drawer in the kitchen and it's amazing how much stuff we can cram in there.
..........................
..........................
For some reason, I haven't been able to comment on several blogs I follow. I figured out last night that it has to do with the browser I use since I was allowed to comment once I switched to a different browser. So I apologize that my commenting hasn't been the greatest! I'll try to make up for it!

So cute! I'm already thinking about Avalyn's first birthday and it's still 7 months away!
ReplyDelete