Wednesday, January 19, 2011

a post of firsts

  • first day at school this week (I was out sick yesterday)
  • first quarterly evaluation today (which we passed!)
  • first time to meet our AFS- hereby known as T- love her already!
  • booked our first ever airplane tickets (we've never flown.  like ever. in case you didn't understand that this was a list of firsts)
  • taking my first (and probably only) trip to Key West this summer!  D's already been there since his parents were continental travelers and took 2-week vacations each summer driving all over the US.  But I haven't and I'm so excited!  It's been on my bucket list for a few years ( I know.  I know.  What 25 year-old has a bucket list already?)
  • first post of the week!  Hopefully not the only one...
Hope you're having a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line to let me know you stopped by!