Comments mean so much to me. They not only let me know that you've visited, but that maybe something I said resonated with you, that you identified with a piece of my story, or that you had advice, comfort, encouragement to offer. I get so excited when I get an email saying someone commented on my blog! It's like getting that unexpected card in the mail- which I guess it kinda is, just virtual.
Thanks to Foxy, I found out about Mel's Project where bloggers are able to post their favorite comment from the past year. I had to think about which comment to post because so many meant so much to me. But I finally posted this one by Mandi on my post from November. I can't wait to "be in total awe".
Do you have a favorite comment? What do comments mean to you?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line to let me know you stopped by!