Anyway, it has affectionately been titled, "The Room".
"Les, where should I put this car seat your friend gave us?"
"Oh, go put it in the room."
And we both know what I'm talking about. If you have any ideas for what to call this room, please share. We're lacking in originality.
This past week, D and I have been busy installing hardwood flooring in our living room area. D has been working on refinancing our house since interest rates are considerably lower than when we bought (almost) 3 years ago. We wanted to make sure our house appraised high enough and since hardwood floors have been on my wish list for, oh, about 3 years, we decided to take the plunge and do our first major home improvement project since we moved in. My sister wanted to see pictures of it all finished so I stole D's phone this evening and took pictures.
Wait, weren't you just talking about the room? Why are we now talking about new hardwood floors? I want to see the room!
I know, I got a little sidetracked with my story. I'll blame that on my other sister who tells the longest stories that
Since I was taking pictures of the living room, I also snapped a few of The Room and thought I'd share them with you.
Sorry the lighting isn't the best. They were taken with at night with an iPhone, so the quality isn't the greatest. But hopefully you get the picture.
And seriously, if you have a name for The Room- please let me know.
The Back Room, The Corner Room?
ReplyDeleteWe had trouble with ours as well. We had two. We tried calling them by room #1, #2 and that didn't work. We had a nursery and a guest room but when we had an exchange student and a nephew stay there, it became Franc and Jake's rooms. Now it's the "baby's room" and "Danielle's room." Sorry I can't help :( But the room looks great!
I have no suggestions on what to call the room. Sorry. Maybe the gray room, since the walls are gray? I do love the colors in there though!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the mod look.
ReplyDeleteOh my, that is the most beautiful room. I can feel the love and tenderness that went into the preparation of this special special space. Every detail is so perfect :) the little table and chair, the ABC on the wall, the curtains, all of it, beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI do like Julie's name of the grey room, we have a red room at our house :)
You know, I always thought that we would never "do" the whole baby room thing, assuming that we'd co-sleep and that babies really don't need that much stuff. All of that has changed though. After wanting this so much and for so long, I now really want to have all of it. I want the shower and the room and the clothes. I want to "do" all of it.
I hope that this beautiful Grey room is filled with even more love soon!
xoxo