perfect.and I totally LOVE your nursery! the colors, the furniture, all of it. You showed us pictures before, didn't you? I loved it then, and I love it now!
That is just the best!
oh I so want to read that book! It looks super cute!
We have the God Gave Us You book...love it! We still need to stop by!
Awe, Les, this is a beautiful post. Sorry I haven't stopped by your blog in a while, but I am thrilled that you are a mom now. It fills my heart with joy. Congratulations!
Drop me a line to let me know you stopped by!
perfect.
ReplyDeleteand I totally LOVE your nursery! the colors, the furniture, all of it. You showed us pictures before, didn't you? I loved it then, and I love it now!
That is just the best!
ReplyDeleteoh I so want to read that book! It looks super cute!
ReplyDeleteWe have the God Gave Us You book...love it! We still need to stop by!
ReplyDeleteAwe, Les, this is a beautiful post. Sorry I haven't stopped by your blog in a while, but I am thrilled that you are a mom now. It fills my heart with joy. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete