4:30am- H wakes up; feed her; change her diaper; burp her; back to sleep
8:00am- H wakes again; feed her; change her diaper; get her dressed; play until A wakes up;
10:00am- A finally makes his appearance (seriously, he doesn't normally sleep that late, but he did today!) Feed A; change his diaper; brush teeth; get dressed; comb hair; H is ready to take a morning nap so A and I take the monitor and play outside while she sleeps;
11:00am- H wakes up; feed her; change her diaper; tummy time!
11:30am- a friend, K, comes over to see the little ones; she holds H while I get A's lunch ready;
12:00pm- A and I eat lunch; K holds H; (don't worry- I invited her to join us for lunch but she was meeting someone else later)
12:45pm- H goes down for afternoon nap; clean up lunch; A goes down for nap;
3:00pm- H wakes up; feed her; change her diaper; play;
3:30pm- A wakes up; give him a snack and watch a cartoon together;
4:30pm- H falls asleep in her swing; takes a short catnap; A and I play and then I start getting dinner going;
5:00pm- H starts to fuss so I move her swing to the kitchen while I cook; A plays with his cars and trucks, driving them over the couches, through the kitchen, etc.
5:45pm- D's home! He plays with A while I continue getting dinner ready, then feeds H;
6:15pm- Dinner!
6:45pm- We all go outside to play/ rock in a rocking chair; then we go for a walk around the neighborhood;
7:30pm- Bath time for A; then clean up toys in living room and playroom;
8:00pm- Bed time for A; bath time for H;
8:15pm- Last bottle of the night for H;
9:00pm- Bed time for H; clean up kitchen; sort through mail; tell myself I'm going to bed earlier tonight... though that never happens!
11:00pm- Bed time for me!
My days are crazy/hectic/chaotic... but I wouldn't have it any other way!
Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15
To think that some people try to say that being a Momma isn't hard work! Busy, busy, busy!
ReplyDelete