I've got a great husband of 6 1/2 years who has been my best friend through some really tough times.
I've got a great support system of friends, who I can call on at any time, even when I've forgotten football tickets at home and still want to go to the game an hour late or when I get the itch to make a new wreath.
I've got a great family that I'm going to celebrate with tomorrow and meet my newest niece! My sisters are some of my best friends- I love spending time with them.
I've got awesome in-laws who are taking us out for dinner tonight. But that's not the only reason they're awesome. They have been such an encouragement.
I've got a sister-in-law who doubles as a really good friend.
I've got a home that I love, in a neighborhood that I don't ever want to leave, in the suburb of a city that loves being weird. ;)
I've got a job that is tough and challenging, but I don't know what I would do without my 5 and 6 year-old friends.
I wake up every morning with the hope that today, I could become a parent.
What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday!!!
ReplyDeletenovember is a great month for a birthday!