That's where I choose to keep my thoughts. (The alternative isn't very pretty.)
Monday, October 31, 2011
Monday Musings
Side-note: The verse I'm sharing today was prayed over us by family and friends this past week as we found out that H's case might not be as smooth and easy of a road as we once thought. We knew bumps in the road were inevitable when trying to adopt a child from the foster care system; our fairy tale foster story has had a bit of a reality check. And that's okay. Because we know that if it's God's will for H to stay in our home forever, nothing can be done to change that. And if she doesn't stay with us, then we know that's God's will, too.
That's where I choose to keep my thoughts. (The alternative isn't very pretty.)
That's where I choose to keep my thoughts. (The alternative isn't very pretty.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, the bumps in foster care. So sorry you have hit a snag. I'm praying for you all as well.
ReplyDelete