Friday, August 13, 2010

It's About Time

After waiting 3 weeks for our home study/interview to be scheduled, I finally emailed yesterday to find out how much more waiting we would have to endure. The result: we've been assigned a person who will be contacting us soon to set up both the study and the interview. I love our agency and I'm so glad we're going through them, but sometimes I have to wonder how much longer we would have waited to hear from them if I hadn't emailed.

Our baby/toddler room is almost completely finished. The crib has been put together, art is hanging on the wall, and my sewing machine has been put to the test. The only thing left is a dresser, which we've been searching cra.igs li.st for everyday. Once it's all finished, I'll post pictures on here. I can't wait to share it!

I'll leave you with this short video of a joke, that once you hear the punchline, you'll find yourself saying it over and over. Seriously. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome that things are finally moving forward again. Waiting is like torture.

    I can't wait to see the pictures of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line to let me know you stopped by!