Since A is still too young to really understand what today is all about, we did the decision-making as far as the festivities were concerned. I can't wait for him to be the one doing the planning. We went to a local pizza place and ate A's favorite food. H enjoyed trying some of our food and she loved laughing and talking to those sitting around us. She eats up the extra attention! A opened his gift which was this book:
And then he enjoyed his first taste of frozen yogurt. He loved it! I think we'll be frequent customers this summer when the Texas heat wave hits! On the way to the yogurt shop, A told us in the car, "Mom, I very sick. I need go see doctor." D and I had to laugh at how serious he was when he said that! Then he said, "Mom, I not tired. I wake!" I responded by saying, "Good! I'm so glad you're awake!" A says, "Yeah. Me too."
All in all, we enjoyed the evening together- our little family of four.

Such an exciting day!
ReplyDelete