I've been a horrible blogger, but I just wanted to get on here to say that I'm so happy (so, so, so happy) for my blogger friends Rach and Denver Laura. Rach and her hubby were selected by a birth mom to be the parents of a precious baby girl that they (understandably) have already fallen head over heels in love with. I'm so anxious to hear the story of how it all happened (hint, hint).
And Denver Laura and her hubby were selected to foster-to-adopt a little girl who they've gotten to know through providing respite for her previous foster family. The situation has just worked out perfectly for them and I'm so happy!
As for us, A turns two tomorrow! I'm so excited to be celebrating this birthday with him. His case is moving along and we're still hopeful about H joining our forever family, too. It's amazing to think that just 6 months ago, our family consisted of D and myself. Now only half a year later, we are not two, but four. And while it's only been half a year, I can't imagine our life any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line to let me know you stopped by!